- Jan. 9th: Spinning Art Yarn
- Jan. 10th: Fibrescape (minimum 4/reserve your spot before Jan. 3rd)
- Jan. 30th: Felting a Fashionable Hat (reserve your spot before January 12th and you will need to choose your fibre colours by that date) Once you register, I will give you the website so that you can choose your colours.
- February 27th: East Indian Cooking with Roshan
- March 5th: Alpaca Tracks is hosting a Permaculture Seminar
(As our presenter is from the State of Washington, we will need to have our minimum number of 15 participants registered by January 30th.
- March 12th, 13th and 14th: 3 Day Knitting Machine Course (registration deadline: February 25th)
We also offer courses in soap, dryer ball, mitten and slipper felting. If you have a minimum of four people, you can book a mutually convenient date. For more details or to pay online for a course <click here> To pay by E-transfers or credit cards contact Kathy at email@example.com or call 613-258-0177. I can invoice you via paypal or email.